Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome to my blog

I am glad that now I have my own blog.
I hope I will have time to write more about my experience with cats (breeding & showing), my activities in the club and the updates of my cats/kittens in my cattery.
My blog is not the place to quarrel or talk bad about each other and not to disseminate lies or hatred among each other, but more towards sharing my experiences and knowledge with all cat lovers so that we can together develop our cat fancy especially in Malaysia.
You are most welcome to write any question, comments and constructive suggestion here.

1 comment:

arisham said...

Gooood work! congrats!!..yeah lately I saw many blogs been misused, not just in politics but cat world also...such a pity!. Hope I can improve my knowledge on Persian thru ur blog ;)