Friday, September 26, 2008

Effi's First Litter












Catizzadi Effreza Elhurair (Effi) is my first litter born in my cattery together with Catizzadi Muezza Elhurair (Ezza - staying with Susan of Byhishand Cattery) and Catizzadi Murezza Elhurair (Molly - staying with Luck Dendee of Lucus Cattery in Thailand) out of Sandy and Chainey.

She is the biggest among the three siblings, big round eyes and very nice head type. I am keeping her as I personally think she would produce nice kittens for me in the future. And it seems that my assessment toward her turn out to be true. She had just delievered her first litter of two kittens with Lisa Light Treasure (red tabby boy). A calico girl and red tabby (classic) & white girl - both of them have a very nice coat color.

I am so excited to see how these two kittens develop. They are huge with big head and show lots of potential. I hope they will continue to develop nicely.

These are their pictures at the age of 2 weeks.

(click on the picture to enlarge)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo cute, i wish to have one.

ArmaniWhite said...

salam... they r simply adorable.. teringin nk bela.. u jual x kitten ni?

jarey said...

i suke yg colico tu...cute sgtttt....