Saturday, September 13, 2008

GrandyJr : One Show (2 ring) Grand!!

On July 26/27, 2008 GrandyJr was shown in Hong Kong at the age of 10 month. It was a 6-ring show organised by Hong Kong Cat Lovers Society.

I was so worried because few days before the show I've used wrong shampoo on him. Chris-Christensen (White On White) is quite a good product. It works well with my other bicolor cats. I never used it on Grandy since I like to use All System Whitening & Brightening Shampoo on him. I don't know why I wanted to try it on GrandyJr few days before the show. It's my own mistake:( And the effect - the purplish color from the shampoo got really trapped/stucked within his coat. Obviously his coat texture is not suitable for that shampoo. And the worst part was I didn't have enough time to wash out the purplish effect on his coat. I can only wish and pray for the best in the show.

And surprisingly he still did well in the show and managed to grand only in 2 rings!

He is now GC Rhamjoge Grand Royale of Catizzadi.



No comments: