Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rhamjoge Grand Royale of Catizzadi

I am indeed speechless and so happy when Rhonda entrusted me with the best kitten of Grandy's first litter. He is red and white boy. His name is Rhamjoge Grand Royale of Catizzadi and I call him "GrandyJr". He reached my home at the age of 4 month. My first impression when I met him was... WOW! He melts me with his big round eyes just like his father. I just can't believe to have him in my cattery.... like a dream come true.

A week later I brought him to our 2 ring show in Kuala Lumpur on January 26/27, 2008. And he did very well in the show even though he was just 4 month old kitten. Barbara Sumner made him 5th Best Kitten in her ring. He stunned everybody with his eyes!!

I hope as he get older he will continue to develop well and grow to become like his father :)

No comments: